Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Youth Pipeline Development in South Africa closing date 30 May 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: South Africa
- Closing Date: 30 May 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: IDC
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
Youth Pipeline Development Programme (SELECTED)
About the fund: According to Finfind, the Youth Pipeline Development Programme is an IDC Special Scheme business support and grant funding programme that assists potential applicants to improve the readiness of their proposal, and thereby increase their probability for IDC consideration. The fund size of this programme is R50-million.
Sectors the programme will fund:
– Agro-processing and agriculture.
– Automotive and transport equipment.
– Basic metal and mining.
– Basic and speciality chemicals.
– Chemical products and pharmaceuticals.
– Clothing and textiles.
– Heavy manufacturing.
– Industrial infrastructure.
– Light manufacturing and tourism.
– Machinery and capital equipment.
– Media and motion pictures.