Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Youth Development Plan Funding in United State closing date 12 April 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: United States
- Closing Date:12 April 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The City of Sacramento
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The City of Sacramento is pleased to solicit proposals that provide programs and services to children and youth in Sacramento, particularly the most vulnerable, that advance the Citywide Youth Development Plan (“Plan”) and reflect funding strategies that were informed by community stakeholders.
- Contribute to the healthy development of children ages 0-5 so that they are prepared for school
- Provide resources, support, and connection to effective programs and services that lead to success in education
- Build 21st century skills including leadership, workforce development, life, resiliency, and social emotional skills
- Provide opportunities for young people to become active and engaged community members
- Create a safe environment, physically, emotionally, and culturally, in all settings, honoring culture and community
- Promote equity, justice, and accountability with a concerted application of resources toward those youth in greatest need
- Empower families to engage in their children’s healthy development
- Implement the youth development framework in all program design, operations, and evaluation
- In February 2021, City Council approved a one-time allocation of $6M in Measure U funds to children and youth services.
- The City will administer remaining funds, up to $4.14M, to a diverse portfolio of children and youth programs and services through this SYDPF RFP process.
- The City of Sacramento is pleased to solicit proposals that provide programs and services to Sacramento children and youth from birth through twenty-four years of age, particularly the most vulnerable, that advance the Citywide Youth Development Plan and reflect the community-informed Funding Strategies.
- Applicants can apply for up to two years of funding to support programs and services that qualify for this RFP.
All eligible applicants shall:
- Have an organizational budget at or above $50,000 in the current or most recent fiscal year;
- Have completed at least one year of child or youth development programming at time of application submission; and
- Must be either a public agency or a community-based organization that possesses a valid 501(c)(3) non-profit corporate status in good standing with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General Registry of Charitable Trusts or apply using a fiscal sponsor that is in good standing with these State agencies.
|Post Date – 25-Mar-2021|
|Deadline Date – 12-Apr-2021|
|City of Sacramento|
|More than $1 million|
For more information, visit City of Sacramento.