Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Womens Foundation in United States closing date 15 April 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: United States
- Closing Date: 15 April 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: Hampshire Women’s Foundation Grant Program.
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
Applications are now open for New Hampshire Women’s Foundation Grant Program.
They seek out programs that benefit New Hampshire women and girls by:
- Promoting Economic Security
- Supporting Health, Wellness, and Safety
- Enhancing Leadership, Education, and Empowerment
For 2021, the maximum grant award has been raised to $7500, up from the prior cap of $5000. Grant awards are typically between $2,500 and $7,500 and are highly competitive.
What they Fund?
Their grantmaking is strategic and focused. They are interested in efforts that: address the root causes of problems faced by New Hampshire women and girls; result in long-term change for women and girls; challenge systemic barriers faced by women and girls; promote the empowerment and leadership of women and girls; demonstrate collaboration among women’s and girls’ organizations; raise consciousness of the status of women or girls or raise awareness of issues of concern to women or girls; impact public policy in support of the full and equal participation of women and girls; and encourage philanthropy by women and girls. Special projects or programs that benefit New Hampshire women and girls, general operating support, and organizational capacity building
- New Hampshire organizations designated as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code are eligible to apply.
- Please note: Organizations which have been funded three years in a row by the New Hampshire Women’s Foundation are requested to take a year off from applying.
For more information, visit New Hampshire Women’s Foundation.