People and Companies are loosing assets for not submitting tax returns
Southern Africa Youth Business is a lead when it comes to delivering and offering Tax Services for businesses, non-profit organisations and individual businesses.
Everyone and every business or non-profit organisation.
Needs to ensure that they comply with the tax regulations.
Meaning that you need to submit tax whether you are for profit or not.
At Southern Africa Youth Business we manage all your Tax Affairs ensuring that you are safe and protected from the tax man.
At Southern Africa Youth Business we do Tax Services as follows:
- VAT: We prepare and submit Value Added Tax Report to SARS.
- Tax Clearance Services: We submit Returns and any outstanding information to obtain your Tax Certificate.
- IRP6 Provisional Tax Administrationa: We submit the IRP6 Tax affairs is submitted for people or businesses who receives interests on account or have savings accounts.
- IRP6 Tax Administration for non-operating companies: We submit the IRP6 Tax Affairs for companies which are no longer operating or existing.
- Income IT14 Tax Administration: We prepare and submit the Income Tax IT14 Tax Affairs on behalf of businesses, non-profits and individuals
- Income Tax IT14 Tax Administration for closed business: We prepare and submit Income Tax affairs for businesses which closed down and no longer exist or operate.
- Personal Tax Assistance: We prepare and submit tax affairs on behalf of employees.
- Personal or Individual Tax Administration: We prepare and submit individual tax affairs to SARS.
- Monthly EMP201 Employee Tax Administration: We prepare and submit monthly Income Tax Affairs on behalf of employers.
- Annual and Bi-Annual EMP501 Employee Tax Administration: We prepare and submit annual and twice per year Employee Tax Returns.