Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Supporting Farmers Livelihoods in South Sudan closing date 18 June 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: South Sudan
- Closing Date: 18 June 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The French Development Agency
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
Call for Project Proposals: “Supporting Farmers’ Livelihoods through Collective Organizations in Select Localities” (South Sudan)
The French Development Agency (Agence Française de Développement – AFD) is pleased to announce a call for project proposals for “Supporting Farmers’ Livelihoods through Collective Organizations in Selected Localities“.
- This project will be funded through a grant. AFD has earmarked a grant of maximum EUR 500,000 to fund one single project, or contribute to an existing project, with a duration of a maximum of 24 months.
The Project Lead Institution (or PLI):
- Must be registered in South Sudan and authorized to work in the selected state (s) or localities.
- Must have a local office in South Sudan, and be used to working closely with Sudanese partners at national and local levels;
- Must have past experience in project implementation in South Sudan, especially in the agricultural and rural development sector, and in social cohesion, resilience and livelihood support activities;
- Should be able to collaborate smoothly:
- with the South-Sudanese authorities especially the Ministry of Agriculture and the Department of Agriculture in the selected state (s), as well as
- with AFD local office in Nairobi and AFD headquarters in Paris;
- Should have the capacity to implement projects in fragile settings.
- Must demonstrate a capacity to implement and manage financially and logistically projects of the scale of the proposal. In this respect, the turn-over of the lead organization over the last three accounting periods must be at least 3 times the amount of the proposal.
- Must be capable of receiving funds in an account abroad and ensuring transfers to the bank accounts of its partners if any.
- Will sign the financing agreement with AFD.
For more information, visit https://afd.dgmarket.com/tender/40438249