Bid Number: SAZ 3401/2020
Bid Description: For the Supply and delivery of Cleaning Products at Halfweg Hostel for a period of Two (2) years
Name of Institution: Transnet Freight Rail
Place where Goods, Works or Services are required: Halfweg Hostel
Date Published: Tuesday, 24 November 2020
Closing Date / Time: 08 December 2020
Telephone number: 021 940 3442
Where bid documents can be obtained:
The bid can be downloaded from this website: www.etenders.gov.za
Alternatively, for those Bidders that require a copy from Transnet rather than downloading from the website.The bid document can be collected at: The Transnet Park Building, Robert Sobukwe Road, 6th Floor, Bellville.
Where bids should be delivered:
The Chairperson, Transnet Freight Rail Acquisition Council, Tender Box, The Transnet Park Building, Robert Sobukwe Road, , Bellville.
Special Conditions: A non-refundable tender fee of R100.00 is applicable per tender document.
1. Payment is to be made to:
Account Name: Transnet Freight Rail.
Account: Standard Bank.
Account Number: 203158598.
Branch code: 004805.
2. The deposit slip must reflect the RFP/RFQ number and the Company Name.
3. Receipt/s to be submitted when collecting the RFP/RFQ document.
4. If Bidders intend to download the RFP/RFQ from the National Treasury eTender Publication Portal at www.etenders.gov.za, free of charge they are required to send their contact details to the following address: Susan.DeJongh@transnet.net by Friday, 04 December 2020 at 15:30. This is to ensure that any required communication (e.g. addenda to the RFP/RFQ) in relation to this RFP reaches those intending to respond.
Transnet will not be held liable if Bidders do not respond by this date and do not receive the latest information regarding this RFP/RFQ as a result thereof.
Additional Special Conditions
In terms of paragraph 3 of the NATIONAL TREASURY SCM INSTRUCTION NO 4 OF 2016/2017, which became effective on 1 May 2016, Transnet must ensure that:
Suppliers of Transnet are registered on the Central Supplier Database [CSD] before any procurement related activities commences;
The CSD can be used as the single list of prospective suppliers for Transnet
Furthermore, according to paragraph 5.6
Transnet may only award bids to suppliers after verifying that the supplier is registered as prospective suppliers on the National Treasury Central Supplier Database.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO BBBEE COMPANIES IN TERMS OF TRANSNET’S BBBEE POLICY.
Transnet Freight Rail urges Clients & Suppliers to report fraud/corruption at Transnet Tip Off Hotline: 0800 003 056
Email: Transnet@tip-off.com : Fax Number: 0800 007 788: Freepost DN 298, Umhlanga Rocks, 4320l Conditions:
To partner with Southern Africa Youth Project
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at + 27 11 071 1903
- Distance or online courses and qualifications click here
- To apply for jobs click here
- Make a donation now click here
- Partner, fund and give a grant click here
- Company Registration Services click here
- Accounting, Tax and VAT services click here
- Company Website Design click here
- Business Tender opportunities click here
- NPO Membership and Support click here
- NPO Funding Opportunities click here
- Donor funding Directory click here
- Africa Volunteering Program click here
- For fish farming courses and support click here
- Learn more about our Events
Use the form below to contact us or make an enquiry [everest_form id=”91679″]
About Southern Africa Youth Project
Southern Africa Youth Project was founded in 2005 is a registered company, non-profit organisation and an Accredited and Certified Training Provider with headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Southern Africa Youth Project is a leading business in Africa solving and working different institutions to find and solve problems that may arise.
We have a very innovative, committed, and talented team members who are ready to collaborate with you to solve and provide solutions for your institution.
Speak to us on ways we can collaborate and partner with you
Southern Africa Youth Project provides the following services:
- Accredited and Certified Online Training
- Community Development and Youth Employment Services
- Donor Directory Services
- Grant and Donor Management Services
- Skills Development and Training
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Reporting
- Donor Funding Opportunity Directory
- Volunteer Management Services
- Youth Employment Services, Recruitment, Placement and Alumni Management
- Arts, Culture and Heritage Programme Management
- Learnership Management
- Environment, Health, Safety and First Aid
- Health, Welfare, HIV, Gender and Substance Abuse
- Train the Trainer Programmes
- Project Management on behalf corporates
- Company Registration Services
- Company Accounting, Tax and VAT Services
For any of these services speak to us by sending an email to email@example.com or use the form below
Southern Africa Youth Project was founded by Neftaly Malatjie and received over 25 International Awards.
Southern Africa Youth Project has collaborated with International Donors, Government Departments, Corporate Businesses, Foundations, and Individuals.
Through our partnership with these institutions and individuals we have managed to but not limited to:
- Empower and provide support to over 600 companies in Africa
- Empowered over 1 Million youth in Health, Welfare, Arts, Culture, Environment, Entrepreneurship, Training, Employment and Leadership
- Empowered women, Children and Youth
To know more about Southern Africa Youth Project, Academy, Business and Store
- Learn more about our Awards
- Learn more about our services
- Learn more about our Impact
- Make a giving now
- See ways you can partner with us