Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Call for Proposals for Social Action Projects in Ukraine closing date 15 February 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: Ukraine
- Closing Date: 15 February 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Email
- Inviting Company/Donor: The British Council
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The British Council is announcing a call for proposals to support Social Action Projects (PSAs) for participants in local Active Citizens trainings and camps. The main priorities of the PSD within the Active Citizens program are intercultural dialogue and sustainable development.
The priorities of this PSD competition are:
- strengthening social cohesion in Ukraine;
- intercultural dialogue between different social groups in Ukraine;
- countering the spread and overcoming of the consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic in Ukraine;
- promoting the mental health of the population in conditions of social distancing;
- promoting youth development, promoting active citizenship and forming leadership qualities;
- non-formal education (educational activities outside the national education system, in particular aimed at lifelong learning);
- promoting gender equality and ensuring equal rights and opportunities;
- promoting the improvement of the environment and mitigation of the effects of climate change;
- supporting older people and promoting inclusion (increasing equal access to public space, including people with disabilities);
- strengthening cooperation between volunteers, local authorities, hospitals, business and other participants in social processes.
- The amount of funding for PPSD depends on the number of partners involved in the project “Active Citizens” and is 15000.00 UAH for each partner involved.
- The maximum number of partners involved in the implementation of the PPSD is 4.
- The maximum funding of the PPSD from the British Council is UAH 60,000.00.
- Partners of the Active Citizens program can submit their projects: non-governmental organizations, youth centers and higher education institutions.
- Within the framework of the Competition, the program partners can apply for funding from the Partnership Project of Social Action (PPSD).
For more information, visit British Council.