Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for managing Small Grants in Ukraine closing date 01 March 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: Ukraine
- Closing Date: 01 March 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The United Nations Development Programme
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has announced the Call for Proposal for Engaging an NGO/CSO as a Responsible Party for managing small grants programme on the issues of social cohesion and citizens’ influence on local development decisions, strengthened personal and community security through greater institutional and citizen engagement in conflict-affected areas, strengthened mechanisms for conflict transformation through the provision of effective and innovative services and local media support in the target hromadas of Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhzhia, Dnipro and Zhytomyr oblasts.
The Programme’s interventions are grouped under the following key Programme components, which reflect the region’s priority needs:
- Component I: Economic Recovery and Restoration of Critical Infrastructure
- Component II: Local Governance and Decentralisation Reform
- Component III: Community Security and Social Cohesion (CSSC).
- The overall indicative amount made available under this Call for Proposals is USD 302,450.00.
- The duration of proposed activities should not exceed the period of eight and a half (8.5) months.
- Interested NGOs/CSOs must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the selection:
- Non-governmental, public, charitable, non-profit organization officially registered in Ukraine for at least 2 years;
- Experience in the management of grant programmes (at least two grant programmes with a total number of recipients over 25);
- Experience in project implementation or execution of contracts for the provision of professional services in the area of grant programmes management with a total budget of projects/contracts from USD 70,000.00;
- Legal status of the organization should enable it to receive grants pool from UNDP without the Responsible Party’s incurring in tax liabilities;
- Applications from Joint Venture, Consortium or Association will not be considered.
For more information, visit UNDP.
|Post Date – 16-Feb-2021|
|Deadline Date – 01-Mar-2021|
|United Nations Development Programme|
|$100,000 to $500,000|
Democracy & Good Governance