Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Small Grant Program in United States closing date 12 April 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: United States
- Closing Date: 12 April 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The BTL Foundation Small Grant Program
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The BTL Foundation Small Grant Program is open to non-profit organizations and families/individuals in the USA, who are in need of emergency assistance.
For non-profit organizations, the program aims to allocate funds to those who are involved in humanitarian services that meet the educational and health needs of the community.
For families, the program aims to allocate funds to those in need who are experiencing economic hardship related to job or education, and basic needs such as food, shelter, and healthcare.
- Grants limit for Families upto: $500
- Grants limit for Non-Profit organizations upto: $1000
- Only USA based organizations and families are eligible.
- This is a green process without involving any paper statement/mails. Grant applications must be submitted ONLINE, via Google Form. All sections need to be filled in order to be eligible for review. Supporting documents must be sent separately via email by referring the same name.
- The BTL foundation reserves the right to make all decisions related to grant awards for families and organizations.
- Non-Profit organizations must submit their USA tax-exempt status from IRS along with any other supplemental documents.
- Please send applicants financial information (and any other documents, referring your name and/or email).
- Grant proposals will NOT be considered if they request funding for general overhead expenses or travel or funding for personnel (salaries/stipends).
- The BTL Foundation reserves the right to request financial information (including receipts and invoices) to document the use of these funds. All applications must be received as mentioned deadline, to be eligible for review.
For more information, visit Small Grant Program.