Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Small Cultural Project in Kosovo closing date 15 February 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: Kosovo ( Serbia)
- Closing Date: 15 February 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Email
- Inviting Company/Donor: The Swiss Cooperation Office
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
in Kosovo is inviting NGOs to submit project proposals that specifically aim at improving social inclusion and the livelihood of vulnerable and/or marginalized groups.
- Maximum budget per project: 20’000 EUR
- Maximum timeframe for project: 18 months
To be eligible, small actions should:
- Contribute to social inclusion and better livelihood of disadvantaged children and youth (in particular children of ethnic minorities; children from poor families);
- Contribute to social inclusion and better livelihood of members of Kosovo RAE community, minority integration both economic and societal;
- Take place mainly in Kosovo (regional initiatives can only be considered as long as at least half of the activities take place in Kosovo);
- Be submitted by an organization with adequate structures, which is registered in Kosovo;
- Present a budget where administrative costs do not exceed 15 percent of total cost and where the implementing organization contributes with its own resources, in cash or in kind, to at least 20 percent of the total project budget, to the realization of the small project;
- Respect the law and follow sound managerial and financial practices; and
- Projects of nation-wide scope and those covering minority areas should work in both of Kosovo’s national languages, i.e. Albanian and Serbian.
- This call for proposals is open to local civil society organizations. Applicants shall be known in their field of competence.
For more information, visit Swiss Confederation.