In order to get funding you need a PBO Certificate
Southern Africa Youth Business is a lead when it comes to delivering and offering PBO Services for businesses, non-profit organisations and individual businesses.
When you apply for funds to corporates and other donors they require you to have SARS Public Benefit Organisation Section 18A Certificate.
With this you can apply to any donor. When they decide to fund you they will require proof that you are registered as a Section 18A organisation.
We assist you with the registration and the submission on your behalf.
At Southern Africa Youth Business we do Public Benefit Organisation Certificates Services as follows:
- Tax Exemption Registration Services
- Section 18A Certificate Registration
- Public Benefit Organisation Registration
- Section 18A Certificate Application
- Section 18A follow up
- Public Benefit Organisation Annual Returns
- Sars Tax Exemption Services
- Non-Profit Organisation Tax Clearance Application and Submission
- Non-Profit Public Benefit Organisation Report
- Non-Profit Annual Financial Statements
What does PBO Registration mean?
- That the organisation is going to receive donations from individuals and companies.
- Companies which gives to the organisation will be tax deductible.
- Companies will get a reduced tax from the tax man because they contributed to a charity organisation.
- It means that the organisation whether registered with CIPC or DSD has been registered as a public benefit organisation.
- The organisation registered as Public Benefit Organisation is there to service the community.
- The organisation will be able to receive donations, gifts and contributions which will not be taxed.
What is the fee for registration?
- SARS does not charge a fee to register as a public benefit organisation.
- Neither Southern Africa Youth Business does not charge the registration fee.
- Southern Africa Youth Business Tax Practitioners save you time and money for going up and down to register and being turned away by SARS because you missed certain documents or you went to the wrong location.
- If your organisation is registered for income tax it can take a week otherwise up to 3 months.
- Our tax practitioners will do follow ups and also make appointments for the process to be faster.
- Yes, Southern Africa Youth Business will take care of everything on your behalf.
- If no you will have to go around and sort everything yourself. That can be time consuming and exhausting.