Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Refugee Fund in Angola closing date 21 February 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: Angola
- Closing Date: 21 February 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The U.S. Embassy Luanda
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The U.S. Embassy Luanda, under the auspices of the Office of the Regional Refugee Coordinator, is pleased to announce the availability of a funding opportunity through the 2021 Julia Taft Fund for Refugees.
- Total Amount Available: $25,000
- Anticipated Program Start Date: October 1, 2021
- Program Performance Period:Proposed programs should be completed in 1 year or less.
- What is an appropriate use of the Fund The Taft Refugee Fund is intended for projects that include a target beneficiary base of at least 50% refugees or returned refugees. Julia Taft Fund for refugees is meant to cover a one-time need and will not support multi-year projects, thought funds may be utilized to lay the groundwork for such projects or programs.
- What is an inappropriate use of the Fund They do not provide direct support to host governments. They discourage proposals from international organizations (IO) as funding for IO programs is most efficiently provided through contributions issued domestically by PRM. The preference is to support local NGOs. PRM’s Taft Refugee Fund should not be confused with USAID’s International Disaster Assistance (IDA) account for natural and human-made disasters.
|Post Date – 15-Feb-2021|
|Deadline Date – 21-Feb-2021|
|U.S. Embassy Luanda|
|$10,000 to $100,000|