Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Child Poverty Program in United States closing date 01 April 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: United States
- Closing Date: 01 April 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The Stark Community Foundation
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The Stark Community Foundation is seeking applications for the Child Poverty Program.
As Protecting Stark’s Future: A Call to Coordinate Child Poverty Strategies states, transformation is underway in their community. The Strengthening Stark report articulated a framework to achieve economic transformation focused on job creation, job preparation, and job access.
They are interested in investing in projects at the neighborhood level. They are not looking to fund individual organizations working in isolation. Desired projects will noticeably strive to improve a specific neighborhood in terms of addressing child poverty. These projects will clearly outline its goals and objectives and demonstrate the ability to increase community impact with a one-year planning grant or an implementation grant.
Projects must produce significant impact in addressing the following areas:
- increasing the earnings of families
- promote activities that integrate financial planning
- Planning Grants: One-year planning grants up to a maximum of $15,000 per project
- Implementation Grants: Implementation grants may be one-to-three years with a maximum award of $100,000 per project.
- Organizations must serve Stark County and must specify a neighborhood focus area.
- Organizations eligible to apply for funding include: tax-exempt private agencies, 501(c)(3) organizations (that are recognized as public charities), and government entities located within Stark County or directly benefiting Stark County.
- Organizations with religious affiliations will be considered for funding only if the project for which they seek support addresses the needs of the wider community without regard to religious beliefs.
For more information, visit Stark Community Foundation.
|Post Date – 25-Feb-2021|
|Deadline Date – 01-Apr-2021|
|Stark Community Foundation|
|$10,000 to $100,000|