Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Material support for Women in Cameroon closing date 22 February 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: Cameroon
- Closing Date: 22 February 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The United Nations Development Program
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Cameroon is calling for the selection of two centers / houses for women / youth in the North-West and South-West regions of Cameroon.
- To enhance the training capacity of women and youth centres by providing support (materials, equipment, and office consumables) as well as support for start-ups.
- Bring together women and youths for civic commitment in discussions and information sharing.
- Communicate messages of peace and reconciliation needed for Recovery.
- Build the capacity of Women and youths in decision-making towards positive change
- Carry out short-term Vocational training for women and youths
- Introduce women and young people to the values of leadership, volunteering, and social entrepreneurship
- Support women and youths who have undergone vocational trainings with economic start up kits
- Establish a mentoring mechanism for start ups
- Vulnerable women and youth are economically empowered through articulate vocational trainings (IT, tailoring/embroidery, cookery/pastries etc.)
- Vulnerable women and youth are supported with start-up kits.
- Women and Youths’ capacities are built in decision-making
- Messages of peace and reconciliation are communicated
- Women and Youths’ are trained on the values of leadership, volunteering, and social entrepreneurship.
- Women and Youths gain skill through short term vocational trainings
- A business mentoring strategy for start-ups is established.
- Direct beneficiaries: One Women/Youth Center per region (hence two Women/Youth Centers).
- Indirect beneficiaries: the local population (Women and youths) across the North West and South West Regions.
- Administrative criteria
- Justify the legal existence as a training CENTRE in Cameroon
- Have the legal personality for the exercise recognized by the Government or Administrative Authorities
- Have a training room with minimum basic facilities
- Copy of bank Attestation
- Location plan of office
- Technical criteria
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the field of training and technical supervision in the region
- Justify with elements, end-of-training ceremony photos, provide evidence
- Have a technical and coaching staff with the qualifications (expertise required) in accordance with the mission of the Center (Add the list of trainers, CVs, and diplomas)
- Experience with national, international and donor organizations