Bid Number: EPMLM/8/3/349
Bid Description: Supply, Delivery, Installation and Maintenance of Air Conditioners as and when required for a period of 24 months (Re-advert)
Name of Institution: Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality
Place where goods, works or services are required: Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality
To partner with Southern Africa Youth Project
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at + 27 11 071 1903
- Distance or online courses and qualifications click here
- To apply for jobs click here
- Make a donation now click here
- Partner, fund and give a grant click here
- Company Registration Services click here
- Accounting, Tax and VAT services click here
- Company Website Design click here
- Business Tender opportunities click here
- NPO Membership and Support click here
- NPO Funding Opportunities click here
- Donor funding Directory click here
- Africa Volunteering Program click here
- For fish farming courses and support click here
- Learn more about our Events
Use the form below to contact us or make an enquiry [everest_form id=”91679″]
About Southern Africa Youth Project
Southern Africa Youth Project was founded in 2005 is a registered company, non-profit organisation and an Accredited and Certified Training Provider with headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Southern Africa Youth Project is a leading business in Africa solving and working different institutions to find and solve problems that may arise.
We have a very innovative, committed, and talented team members who are ready to collaborate with you to solve and provide solutions for your institution.
Speak to us on ways we can collaborate and partner with you
Southern Africa Youth Project provides the following services:
- Accredited and Certified Online Training
- Community Development and Youth Employment Services
- Donor Directory Services
- Grant and Donor Management Services
- Skills Development and Training
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Reporting
- Donor Funding Opportunity Directory
- Volunteer Management Services
- Youth Employment Services, Recruitment, Placement and Alumni Management
- Arts, Culture and Heritage Programme Management
- Learnership Management
- Environment, Health, Safety and First Aid
- Health, Welfare, HIV, Gender and Substance Abuse
- Train the Trainer Programmes
- Project Management on behalf corporates
- Company Registration Services
- Company Accounting, Tax and VAT Services
For any of these services speak to us by sending an email to email@example.com or use the form below
Southern Africa Youth Project was founded by Neftaly Malatjie and received over 25 International Awards.
Southern Africa Youth Project has collaborated with International Donors, Government Departments, Corporate Businesses, Foundations, and Individuals.
Through our partnership with these institutions and individuals we have managed to but not limited to:
- Empower and provide support to over 600 companies in Africa
- Empowered over 1 Million youth in Health, Welfare, Arts, Culture, Environment, Entrepreneurship, Training, Employment and Leadership
- Empowered women, Children and Youth
To know more about Southern Africa Youth Project, Academy, Business and Store
- Learn more about our Awards
- Learn more about our services
- Learn more about our Impact
- Make a giving now
- See ways you can partner with us
Date Published: 13/11/2020
Closing Date / Time: 14/12/2020 at 12:00
Contact Person: Mr TJ Ramatselela
Telephone number: 1032618449
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Website: www.etenders.gov.za (from the 16/11/2020)
Physical Address: No 2 Ficus Street Marble Hall 0450. (Cashiers offices weekdays during working hours 08:00 to 15:30)
Where bids should be delivered:
Physical Address: No 2 Ficus Street Marble Hall 0450 (Tender box situated inside the building at the entrance accessible weekdays during office hours)
A compulsory / Optional briefing session will be held on: NONE
Bidders are required to have an estimated CIDB grading of 2ME or 2EB or Higher.
The projects will be subjected to functionality (quality) evaluation whereby a minimum qualifying score of 60% (70%) will be required for bidders to be further evaluated for procurement points. The functionality criterion is as follows per project and further explained in the bid document;
Functionality Criteria and Weighting
Company Experience=30; Bank Rating=20; Key Personnel=45; Total=100
The municipality will adjudicate and award bids in accordance with the BBBEE status level of contribution using the 80/20 preference point system, where 80 will be allocated to price and 20 to BBBEE level of the contributor. Bids will remain valid for 90 days after the closing date.
Completed bids in sealed envelopes, clearly marked with the relevant bid number and description, should be deposited in the bid box situated at the offices of the Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality, 2 Ficus Street, Marble Hall, 0450, where bids will be opened in public. Bids not clearly marked and in sealed envelopes will not be considered.
NB: Bidders should ensure that bids are delivered on time to the correct address. Late bids will not be accepted. Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any bid and reserves the right to accept any bid as a whole. Briefing Sessions are Compulsory, only one representative per company and failure to attend will lead to automatic disqualification.
Prospective Bidders interested in bidding for the respective projects are encouraged to submit their company names and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the cut-off date of communication in case where the municipality is to issue out a communique.
Administrative queries can be directed to the SCM Unit at 013 261 8450/8462/8496/8448 or by email to email@example.com.
ACTING MUNICIPAL MANAGER