Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Justice Innovation Fund in Australia closing date 14 March 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: Australia
- Closing Date: 14 March 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The NSW Government
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The NSW Government is pleased to announce applications for the Access to Justice Innovation Fund to encourage innovative ideas that will help increase access to justice in NSW.
The Fund is part of the Department’s Civil Justice Action Plan, which aims to help remove the barriers that prevent small businesses and individuals from getting the right information and help to resolve common disputes quickly and fairly.
Grants will be allocated to applicants that clearly demonstrate how their low cost, high impact projects can reduce barriers to the justice system, particularly for socially and economically disadvantaged communities.
Projects could include those that aim to:
- explore new approaches to the delivery of legal assistance services and the resolution of legal problems;
- help people to navigate and access the justice system;
- promote collaborative approaches to reducing barriers to justice; and/or
- demonstrate how technology can improve access to and user experience of the justice system.
Applications for the next round of $250,000 funding are now open.
- Applications are open to non-government organizations, not-for-profit organizations, or businesses that provide services to people living in NSW.
- Government entities are not eligible to apply. Private individuals wishing to apply may only do so through partnership with an organizational entity.
- Priority will be given to proposals addressing access to justice concerns for:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities;
- regional and remote communities; and
- communities experiencing disadvantage.
For more information, visit NSW Government.