Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Community Innovation Grants in United States closing date 30 April 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: United States
- Closing Date: 30 April 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The Community Foundation of Washington County
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The Community Foundation of Washington County (CFWC) is seeking applications for its Community Innovation Grant to address the ever-growing needs in Washington County community.
- CFWC is committing $25,000 in funding focused on projects and programming surrounding the enhancement of education and wellness for children and young adults throughout Washington County.
- Additionally, the Foundation is committing another $30,000 in funding that is not designated for a specific service category.
- Applicant must be a qualified 501(c)3 nonprofit organization to apply for funding.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered, and providing false information on an application is cause for denial.
By submitting an application, applicants are agreeing to the following:
- Funds received will be expended only for the purposes stated in the grant application and in accordance with section 501(c)(3), section 4945 and other applicable provisions of the Internal Revenue Code.
- CFWC may monitor and conduct an evaluation of operations under this grant, including requesting financial records related to the grant or applicant’s tax status, which if requested, should be provided in a timely manner.
- The grant may be discontinued, modified, or withheld if, in the CFWC’s sole judgement, such action is necessary.
- At the conclusion of the grant period, a written report describing the activities carried out and benefits to the community from the grant usage must be submitted to the Community Foundation.
- No funds from the Community Foundation may be used for propaganda purposes, to influence legislation, to influence the outcome of an election, or for direct or indirect use in a voter registration drive.
- Any request for a change in purpose of use of grant funds must be submitted in writing to the Community Foundation and approved before said changes may take effect.
- Any portion of grant funds not used in accordance with these terms must be returned to the Community Foundation.
- Publicity around the grant award is encouraged. Any promotional materials, press releases, etc, produced in connection with or to publicize the funded program should note that it was funded in part or sponsored by The Community Foundation of Washington County.
- Awardees must immediately notify the Community Foundation of any change in organization’s federal tax status or that of applicant fiscal agent during the time the grant funds are being administered.
For more information, visit Community Innovation Grants.