Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Innovation Grants in United States closing date 01 June 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: United States and Africa
- Closing Date: 30 April 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: TechWomen
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The U.S. Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) is seeking applications for its Conservation Innovation
The CIG projects are expected to lead to the transfer of conservation technologies, management systems, and innovative approaches (such as market-based systems) to agricultural producers, into government technical manuals and guides, or to the private sector.
The CIG generally funds pilot projects, field demonstrations, and on-farm conservation research. On-farm conservation research is defined as an investigation conducted to answer a specific applied conservation question using a statistically valid design while employing farm-scale equipment on farms, ranches or private forest lands.
- Water Quality
- Soil Health
- The total amount of Federal funding the agency expects to award through this opportunity is $500,000.
All U.S.-based non-Federal entities (NFE) and individuals, with the exception of Federal agencies, are eligible to apply for projects carried out in South Carolina. The following entity types are eligible:
- City or township governments
- County governments
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Independent school districts
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS (other than institutions of higher education)
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c)(3) status with the IRS (other than institutions of higher education)
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and State-controlled institutions of higher education
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Small businesses
- Special district governments
- State governments
For more information, visit Grants.gov.
Grants (CIG) South Carolina State Program to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies in conjunction with agricultural production.