Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Humanitarian Fund in Papua New Guinea closing date 07 April 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: Papua New Guinea
- Closing Date: 07 April 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The Women’s Peace & Humanitarian Fund
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The Women’s Peace & Humanitarian Fund, in partnership with the Spotlight Initiative, has announced a call for proposals to enhance the institutional capacities of local women’s civil society organizations in Papua New Guinea.
The overall purpose of this call is to identify and partner with a National, Regional or International Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), to support grassroots organizations and CSOs in the design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of their projects in applying to the second round of Call for Proposal in May, as well as provide training for all WPHF-Spotlight Initiative selected grantees (both CFP rounds) to ensure accountability and financial stewardship of donor resources through the WPHF/Spotlight Initiative.
Specifically, the objectives are:
- Improved design and reporting processes, for better quality results-based management.
- Improved accountability and financial stewardship of donor resources through building WPHF-SI grantees organizational systems for good governance, financial management and procurement processes.
- The WPHF will grant a maximum of $200,000 USD to deliver the aforementioned activities and support to local organizations until December 2022.
- This includes all costs related to travel and logistics, training initiatives and contribution to staff costs.
- Who is eligible to apply?
- National, Regional and International Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) who have experience working with local CSOs in PNG are eligible to apply and who have a proven track record working on women’s rights, feminist and human-rights based principles, addressing violence against women and girls, protection issues of women and girls, and institutional capacity building. CSO consortiums are also eligible.
- The following are not eligible to apply:
- Government agencies or institutions
- UN agencies or UN Country Teams
- Private individuals
- Private sector entities
- Universities and Education institutions
Important Dates Post Date – 26-Mar-2021 Deadline Date – 07-Apr-2021 Donor Name Women’s Peace and Humanitarian Fund Grant Size $100,000 to $500,000 Category Grant Reference URL https://wphfund.org/call-for-proposals-in-papua-new-guinea/Civil Society Development
Women & Gender
For more information, visit Call for Proposals.