Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Habitats Grants Programme in United Kingdom closing date 31 March 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: United Kingdom
- Closing Date: 31 March 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The Wildlife Ways
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The Wildlife Ways in partnership with Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership’s (GBSLEP) are seeking applications for its Small Habitats Grants Programme funded through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) administered by Solihull Council.
Wildlife Ways is supporting their environment by investing in lots of projects ranging from planting up their verges and their parks to revitalizing their wetlands, woodlands and grasslands.
Grants are available from £20,000-£200,000 to support smaller projects from organizations in the GBSLEP area including not just Solihull but also Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Cannock, East Staffordshire, Lichfield, Redditch, Tamworth and Wyre Forest with the aim of improving the conservation status of land in the GBSLEP area.
- The scheme is open to the following:
- Statutory organizations
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Community or voluntary organizations
- Parish or Town Councils
- Businesses (if their land is open to public all year round)
- Schools (if their land is open to public all year round)
- The eligibility criteria cover any innovative projects which improve land, water, air quality and the general environment for people and wildlife.
|Post Date – 24-Mar-2021|
|Deadline Date – 31-Mar-2021|
|$100,000 to $500,000|
For more information, visit Wildlife Ways.