Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Grant Program in United States closing date 26 March 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: United States
- Closing Date: 26 March 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The Community Foundation of Greater Birmingham
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The Community Foundation of Greater Birmingham has opened applications for its Grant Program.
The Community Foundation has two grantmaking cycles. During each cycle they accept applications in all five of their Priority Areas:
- Thriving Communities
- Equity and Inclusion
- Regional Cooperation
- Economic Opportunity for All
- Overcoming Persistent Poverty
- There is no maximum request amount, but in recent years awarded grants have ranged from $5,000 to $125,000 with an average amount of $35,000.
- CFGB prefers requests that do not exceed 25% of the budget for the proposed project. Potential or secured support for the remaining 75% of the budget should be identified. That total cost and scale of the project should be reasonable, feasible, and sustainable in relation to the applicant’s overall budget and activities.
- Organizations with documented revenue under $25,000 may only request a Seed Grant of $8,000 or less.
- Organizations requesting a grant of $75,000 or greater MUST have an annual or semi-annual independent audit.
- Applicants must be currently designated a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization by the IRS OR be a 501(c)(3) exempt religious institution OR be a government entity. Private non-operating foundations are not eligible. Applicants may use a fiscal sponsor only if there is a meaningful mission fit and an existing working relationship between the two organizations.
- Applicants must serve Blount, Jefferson, Shelby, St. Clair or Walker counties in Alabama.
- Large organizations with many branches or departments (e.g. colleges, universities, YMCA, public libraries) must submit requests from the president’s office or the development office.
- An applicant with a current open grant from the Community Foundation may apply but MUST be up to-date on all reporting and should have a very compelling or timely reason for requesting a new grant.
Important Dates Post Date – 08-Mar-2021 Deadline Date – 26-Mar-2021 Donor Name Community Foundation of Greater Birmingham Grant Size $100,000 to $500,000 Category Grant Reference URL https://www.cfbham.org/grants/Community Development
For more information, visit Community Foundation of Greater Birmingham.