Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Fund Grant Program in United States closing date 12 March 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: United States
- Closing Date: 12 March 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: United Way of Idaho Falls & Bonneville
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
United Way of Idaho Falls & Bonneville County is accepting applications from nonprofit organizations for 2021 Community Fund Grant Program.
- As a condition of a program grant award, it will be expected that you attend monthly meetings (currently via zoom) with United Way of Idaho Falls & Bonneville County and other funded partners.
- Have as their primary mission the provision of health and/or human services.
- Resources are directed towards programs that illustrate how they are targeted toward low-income individuals – ALICE
- Be under control of a local governing board which is organized and functioning to provide policy direction and fiscal management oversight.
- Have the ability to demonstrate outcomes in the goals under the Impact areas of Education, Financial Stability and Health.
- Financial Attachments
- Be able to provide an independent financial audit (if organization annual revenue is over $500,000)
- or an independent financial review (if organization annual revenue is $150,00 to $499,000),
- if an organization has an annual revenue less than $149,000
- or a religious organization they must be able to certify that they have controls in place to ensure funds are properly accounted for and can provide accurate timely financial information to interested parties. Quarterly financials and board meeting minutes must be included with the grant application.
- Also a copy of the most recent 990 filed with the IRS.
- Provide services to residents of and have a physical service delivery location in Eastern Idaho, including the counties of Bonneville, Clark, Fremont, Jefferson, Lemhi, Madison, and Teton.
- Organizations applying for grants funding must have registered as 501(c)3 tax exempt organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service.