Bid Number: ERACMM 5135-34234
Bid Description: For the Design, Supply, Install, test and Commission main Transformer capacitive bushings at Witbank and Dalmanutha 3 kv DC traction Substations
Name of Institution: Transnet Freight Rail
Place where goods, works or services are required: Witbank and Delmanutha
Date Published: 26 November 2020
Closing Date / Time: 15 December 2020 at 10h00
Contact Person: Matete Kutumela
Telephone number: 012 315 2268
FAX Number: N/a
Where bid documents can be obtained:
alternatively, for those bidders that require a copy from Transnet rather than downloading from
the website.The bid document can be collected at: Transnet Freight Rail Advice Centre,
Ground floor, Nzasm Building, Room 16, Corner of Paul Kruger and Minnaar Street,
Pretoria, 0001at a cost of R100.00 per Tender.
Where bids should be delivered:
Transnet Freight Rail, Tender Advice Centre
Nzasm Building, Ground Floor, Room G16
Corner Minaar and Paul Kruger Street
A compulsory briefing session will be held on:
Date: 03 December 2020
Time: 10:30 am
Venue: Transnet- boardroom
Witbank, Mpumalanga Province
for direction contach Zakhele Nkosi on 083 315 1739
A non-refundable tender fee of R100.00 is application per Tender document.
1. Payment is to be made to:
Account Name: Transnet Freight rail
Account: Standard bank
Account Number: 203158598
Branch code: 004805
Reference : RFQ ERACMM 5135-34234
2. The deposit slip must reflect the RFQ number and the Company Name.
3. receipt/s to be submitted when collecting the RFQ document.
4. If bidders intend to download the RFQ from the National Treasury e-Tender Publication
Portal at www.etender.gov.za free of charge they are required to send their contact
details to the following adress: firstname.lastname@example.org before 02 December 2020.
This is to ensure that any required communication(e.g addenda to the
RFQ) in relation to this RFQ reaches those intending to respond.
To partner with Southern Africa Youth Project
Please send an email to email@example.com or call us at + 27 11 071 1903
- Distance or online courses and qualifications click here
- To apply for jobs click here
- Make a donation now click here
- Partner, fund and give a grant click here
- Company Registration Services click here
- Accounting, Tax and VAT services click here
- Company Website Design click here
- Business Tender opportunities click here
- NPO Membership and Support click here
- NPO Funding Opportunities click here
- Donor funding Directory click here
- Africa Volunteering Program click here
- For fish farming courses and support click here
- Learn more about our Events
Use the form below to contact us or make an enquiry [everest_form id=”91679″]
About Southern Africa Youth Project
Southern Africa Youth Project was founded in 2005 is a registered company, non-profit organisation and an Accredited and Certified Training Provider with headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Southern Africa Youth Project is a leading business in Africa solving and working different institutions to find and solve problems that may arise.
We have a very innovative, committed, and talented team members who are ready to collaborate with you to solve and provide solutions for your institution.
Speak to us on ways we can collaborate and partner with you
Southern Africa Youth Project provides the following services:
- Accredited and Certified Online Training
- Community Development and Youth Employment Services
- Donor Directory Services
- Grant and Donor Management Services
- Skills Development and Training
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Reporting
- Donor Funding Opportunity Directory
- Volunteer Management Services
- Youth Employment Services, Recruitment, Placement and Alumni Management
- Arts, Culture and Heritage Programme Management
- Learnership Management
- Environment, Health, Safety and First Aid
- Health, Welfare, HIV, Gender and Substance Abuse
- Train the Trainer Programmes
- Project Management on behalf corporates
- Company Registration Services
- Company Accounting, Tax and VAT Services
For any of these services speak to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below
Southern Africa Youth Project was founded by Neftaly Malatjie and received over 25 International Awards.
Southern Africa Youth Project has collaborated with International Donors, Government Departments, Corporate Businesses, Foundations, and Individuals.
Through our partnership with these institutions and individuals we have managed to but not limited to:
- Empower and provide support to over 600 companies in Africa
- Empowered over 1 Million youth in Health, Welfare, Arts, Culture, Environment, Entrepreneurship, Training, Employment and Leadership
- Empowered women, Children and Youth
To know more about Southern Africa Youth Project, Academy, Business and Store
- Learn more about our Awards
- Learn more about our services
- Learn more about our Impact
- Make a giving now
- See ways you can partner with us