Bid Number: TPIR/JHB/869 (T)
Bid Description: PROVISION FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF THE ARCHITECTURAL AND CURATOR SERVICES FOR THE RENOVATION OF 96 RISSIK STREET BUILDING IN JOHANNESBURG CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT (CDB)
Name of Institution: Transnet Property
Place where goods, works or services are required: Gauteng
Date Published: 27 January 2021
Closing Date / Time: 03 March 2021 at 12H00 PM
Contact Person: Risben Khoza
Telephone number: 011 308 1049
FAX Number: N/A
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Where bids should be delivered:
TRANSNET WATERFALL OFFICE
9 COUNTRY ESTATE DRIVE
- No late tenders will be accepted
- Submit proof of Central Supplier Database (CSD) Registration (Recent Copy)
- Submit a Valid letter of Good Standing (COID)
- Architect (Principal Architect)
- Professional Registration: South African Council for the Architectural Profession
- Evidence of previous designs rated minimum Level 4 as per Green Building Council of South Africa (Evidence portfolio must have signed award letter, completion certificate, scope of services and certification by GBCSA).
- Evidence of previous designs (office parks) rated minimum Grade A as per South African Property Owners Association. (Evidence portfolio must have signed award letter, completion certificate, scope of services and certification by SAPOA).
- Evidence of previous designs (office parks) minimum 15 000 m2 Gross Leasable Area (GLA). (Evidence portfolio must have signed award letter, completion certificate, scope of services).
- Valid Professional Indemnity Minimum R 10 000 000.00.
- T2.2-10 (a) Certificate of attendance/register at tender clarification meeting (Must be completed in full and signed by Transnet Representative at the compulsory briefing session)
- C1.1: Offer portion of Form of Offer & Acceptance (Completed in Full)
- C2: Pricing Data (C2.2, C2.3 & C2.4) (Must be completed in full)
NB: Prior arrangement must be made 24 hrs for the collection of tender documents to allow the reproduction of the document.
Transnet urges Clients and Suppliers to report fraud/corruption at:
Transnet Toll Free-Anonymous Hotline: 0800 003 056