Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Rainbow Advocacy in United States closing date 25 March 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: United States
- Closing Date: 25 March 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The Missouri
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The Missouri Foundation for Health is pleased to announce applications for the Opportunity Fund program.
Through their Opportunity Fund, they are offering the chance for forward-thinking organizations to share game-changing ideas with the hope of making them a reality. By working in collaboration, they can test projects that have the potential to reduce health inequities and build communities where everyone can thrive.
The Opportunity Fund enables us to respond to emerging issues and test new or innovative approaches that may be unique to the state. Ideas can also be based on existing, promising, or effective models that can be tested with new audiences or geographies. Projects may also test the viability and sustainability of an idea on a small scale as a proof of concept.
The 2021 cycle of Opportunity Fund will support ideas that fall into one of the following areas:
- Increasing Health Equity for:
- Immigrants and refugees (with a particular emphasis on rural communities)
- Older adults/aging populations (60 years or older)
- Promoting Environmental Justice to Achieve Health Equity
MFH uses two funding mechanisms to implement our strategy and accomplish their mission:
- Grants, which primarily benefit the grantee by furthering their own exempt purposes and programs. The majority of the target population served must be located within the MFH service area and applicants must be registered to conduct business and in good standing with the state of Missouri. The following types of organizations are eligible to seek grant funding from MFH:
- Organizations granted tax-exempt status under provisions of Sections 501(c) of the Internal Revenue Service Code
- State or local government agencies, including educational institutions, and branches of the federal government serving Missouri
- Contracted services, which primarily benefit MFH’s grantees or strategy directly. Common examples of contracts for services involve hiring consultants to provide technical assistance to grantees or evaluation of a MFH programmatic strategy. Individuals, nonprofit organizations, and corporations are eligible to apply to a Request for Contracted Service Proposals.
For more information, visit Missouri Foundation for Health.