Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Enterprise Development in South Africa closing date 02 June 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: South Africa
- Closing Date: 02 June 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: Old Mutual
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
Old Mutual’s Enterprise Development (SELECTED)
About the fund: Enterprise Development is aimed at developing small, medium and micro-enterprises (SMMES) in the agriculture, manufacturing and commercial sectors. The portfolio funds enterprises that will create permanent sustainable jobs. The deal size is a grant funding between R500,000 and R2-million. Grant funding requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The Enterprise Development gives first preference to:
– Black woman-owned businesses
– Black youth-owned businesses
– Businesses that have shown effect or influence made through social and transformation activities.
– Businesses that have a strategic partner assisting the businesses with accessing markets, providing technical expertise and business development support (BDS).
– Buy-ins (purchase of shares from a party that is not part of the business. No, buyouts.
– Closed corporation (CC).
– Co-operative (Co-op) – Considered under specific conditions.
– Non-profit or non- governmental organisations (NPOs/NGOs). Only the ones which are setup to create a cluster of viable businesses or social enterprises.
– Private company (Pty) Ltd.
– Trusts – considered under specific conditions
Please take note of the following:
Old Mutual’s Enterprise Development (ED) team is available to you assist during their working hours Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 16:30. You can pitch your business to them.
Simangele Lekhuleni on 011 217 1885/ 081 448 4211
Dianne Richards on 011 217 1896/ 072 837 5654