Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Enhancement Grants in Canada closing date 02 April 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: Canada
- Closing Date: 02 April 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The Abbotsford Community Foundation
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The Abbotsford Community Foundation (ACF) is inviting Letter of Intents (LOI) for its 2021 Agricultural Enhancement Grants to support the agricultural industry in Abbotsford.
The overall purpose of the program is to:
- Encourage agricultural innovation
- Increase agricultural productivity
- Build capacity in the agriculture sector
- Promote sustainable agriculture practices
Criteria for 2021 granting will focus on agricultural innovation, specifically as it relates to any or all of the following:
- Product development
- Value added agricultural innovations
- Solutions for product to market supply chains
- Entrepreneurial farm practices to enhance market growth
- Diversification of farming operations
- Regulatory compliances
- Grants of up to $50,000 are available to qualified applicants.
- The project must:
- provide tangible benefits to the Agriculture sector in Abbotsford;
- be a new or represent a significant enhancement of an existing project
- have clearly defined goals that can be measured with emphasis on what “new thing” will exist now that didn’t exist before the project was undertaken; and,
- be completed within two years from project start date.
- Preference will be given to projects or programs which will:
- Provide positive economic, social and/or environmental outcomes as a result of the grant;
- Have the potential to be sustained over time;
- Involve the collaboration of two or more organizations in Abbotsford;
- Build capacity in the agriculture industry in Abbotsford;
- Demonstrate that consideration has been given to the project’s effect on the environment.
- The applicant is not required to be a registered charity. Applicants can also be a non-profit organization or any other organization that does not have charitable status; or an individual or group whose project fits the grant criteria and is acceptable as an applicant to the committee.
- The project must benefit the community of Abbotsford.
- The grant invites applications for projects from all sectors of the agriculture industry.
For more information, visit Agricultural Enhancement Grants.