Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Emergency Response Grant in United States closing date 20 March 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: United States
- Closing Date: 20 March 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The Tennessee Disability Coalition
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The Tennessee Disability Coalition (TDC) is seeking applications for its Small Grants Program. The mission of the Coalition to help build a society that includes and values people with disabilities, the purpose of the grant is to Build Capacity in the disability community to serve individuals with disabilities and their families.
The Capacity Building is not just about the capacity of a nonprofit today — it’s about the future. Distinct capacity building projects such as identifying a communications strategy, improving volunteer recruitment, developing a leadership succession plan, identifying more efficient uses of technology, and engaging in collaborations with community partners — all build the capacity of a charitable nonprofit to effectively deliver its mission in the future. When capacity building is successful, it strengthens a nonprofit’s ability to fulfill its mission over time and enhances the nonprofit’s ability to have a positive impact on lives and communities.
- TDC Small Grants Program awards up to five grants in the sum of up to $10,000.00 per grant.
- Projects/organizations in the State of Tennessee, United States of America that are IRS – designated tax-exempt organizations – 501(c)(3) and government entities
- Projects/organizations that is ready to build capacity and expand inclusion within the disability community
- Projects/organizations that is ready to build capacity for the disability community within their organization
- The small grants program does not fund individuals
For more information, visit Small Grants Program.