Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Ecommerce Grant Program in Australia closing date 23 April 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: Australia
- Closing Date:23 April 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The Trade & Investment Queensland
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The Trade & Investment Queensland has announced a call for proposals for the E-commerce Grant Program (EGP) to support Queensland SME exporters to enhance their e-commerce presence in market to drive online sales.
- assist Queensland exporters to finalise a planned new offering/presence on an e-commerce platform in an international market, either directly or with an in-market partner.
- assist Queensland exporters to re-engage with international markets and activate their market reentry strategies using e-commerce platforms following COVID-19.
- enable Queensland exporters to be more competitive on e-commerce platforms in their chosen market.
- have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- be headquartered in Queensland – meaning the ABN must designate that the organisation’s Principal Place of Business is in Queensland
- be a company, incorporated in Australia or be an incorporated trustee applying on behalf of a trust
- have no more than 200 full-time-equivalent employees
- not be a subsidiary of a group of companies that has 200 or more full-time-equivalent employees in total
- be an existing exporter that has a trading history of more than 12 months
- not use Commonwealth, State, Territory, or local government grants for this project
- produce and export Queensland products and not act as a consolidator or distributor of Queensland, other domestic or imported products.