Bid Number: LNS/RFQ/04/2020
Bid Description: Grass Cutting and Ground Maintenance at Cape Morgan Lighthouse for a Period of Twenty Four Months
Name of Institution: TNPA – LNS
Place where goods, works or services are required: Cape Morgan Lighthouse – Eastern Cape
Date Published: 26/11/2020
Closing Date / Time: 08/01/2021 @ 12:00pm
Enquiries: Bheki Mhlongo
Contact Person: Bheki Mhlongo
Telephone number: 083 273 4052
FAX Number: 086 540 6351
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Where bids should be delivered:
Physical Address: Transnet National Ports Authority, Lighthouse and Navigational Systems, Green Point Lighthouse, 100 Beach Road, Mouille Point, 8005
A compulsory briefing session will be held on:
Date: 02 December 2020
Venue: Cape Morgan Lighthouse
Bidders are to note that this bid is downloadable directly from the National Treasury e-Tender Publication Portal free of charge. If Bidders intend to download the bid documents off the Portal, they are required to indicate their intention to respond to this bid by sending an e-mail with their contact details to the following address: Bheki.Mhlongo@transnet.net on 01 December 2020.
This is to ensure that any required communication (e.g. addenda to the bid) in relation to this bid reaches those intending to respond. Transnet will not be held liable if Bidders do not respond by this date and do not receive the latest information regarding this Bid as a result thereof.
Only tenderers who are Exempted Micro Enterprises (EMEs) with a minimum B-BBEE Level 2 Contributor in terms of PPPFA – Preferential Procurement Policy Regulation 2017.
Bidders must have registered on Central Supplier Database (CSD) from the National Treasury Registration Number MAAA…..
To partner with Southern Africa Youth Project
Please send an email to email@example.com or call us at + 27 11 071 1903
- Distance or online courses and qualifications click here
- To apply for jobs click here
- Make a donation now click here
- Partner, fund and give a grant click here
- Company Registration Services click here
- Accounting, Tax and VAT services click here
- Company Website Design click here
- Business Tender opportunities click here
- NPO Membership and Support click here
- NPO Funding Opportunities click here
- Donor funding Directory click here
- Africa Volunteering Program click here
- For fish farming courses and support click here
- Learn more about our Events
Use the form below to contact us or make an enquiry [everest_form id=”91679″]
About Southern Africa Youth Project
Southern Africa Youth Project was founded in 2005 is a registered company, non-profit organisation and an Accredited and Certified Training Provider with headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Southern Africa Youth Project is a leading business in Africa solving and working different institutions to find and solve problems that may arise.
We have a very innovative, committed, and talented team members who are ready to collaborate with you to solve and provide solutions for your institution.
Speak to us on ways we can collaborate and partner with you
Southern Africa Youth Project provides the following services:
- Accredited and Certified Online Training
- Community Development and Youth Employment Services
- Donor Directory Services
- Grant and Donor Management Services
- Skills Development and Training
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Reporting
- Donor Funding Opportunity Directory
- Volunteer Management Services
- Youth Employment Services, Recruitment, Placement and Alumni Management
- Arts, Culture and Heritage Programme Management
- Learnership Management
- Environment, Health, Safety and First Aid
- Health, Welfare, HIV, Gender and Substance Abuse
- Train the Trainer Programmes
- Project Management on behalf corporates
- Company Registration Services
- Company Accounting, Tax and VAT Services
For any of these services speak to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below
Southern Africa Youth Project was founded by Neftaly Malatjie and received over 25 International Awards.
Southern Africa Youth Project has collaborated with International Donors, Government Departments, Corporate Businesses, Foundations, and Individuals.
Through our partnership with these institutions and individuals we have managed to but not limited to:
- Empower and provide support to over 600 companies in Africa
- Empowered over 1 Million youth in Health, Welfare, Arts, Culture, Environment, Entrepreneurship, Training, Employment and Leadership
- Empowered women, Children and Youth
To know more about Southern Africa Youth Project, Academy, Business and Store
- Learn more about our Awards
- Learn more about our services
- Learn more about our Impact
- Make a giving now
- See ways you can partner with us