Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Disability Program in Zimbabwe closing date 15 March 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: Zimbabwe
- Closing Date: 15 March 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The United States Agency
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Zimbabwe USAID/Zimbabwe is seeking applications from Zimbabwean civil society organizations and disabled people’s organizations to submit concept papers for funding under the Bureau for Development, Democracy, and Innovation (DDI)’s FY2020 Notice of Funds Availability (NOFA).
- increase the participation of people with disabilities in ongoing USAID programs/activities;
- strengthen the capacity and leadership of civil society organizations run by and for people with disabilities; herein referred to as disabled people’s organizations (DPOs).
- Subject to funding availability and at the discretion of the Agency, the total estimated level of funding for awards under this worldwide request is up to $7,000,000 over a 24 to 36-month period. Individual programs can be funded in two categories:
- Programs ranging from $300,000 – $500,000; and
- Programs ranging from $500,001 – $1,000,000
- The anticipated period of performance is 24-36 months as of the effective date of the award depending on the category.
- Is legally organized under the laws of Zimbabwe;
- Has Zimbabwe as its principal place of business or operations;
- Is majority owned by individuals who are citizens or lawful permanent residents of Zimbabwe; and
- Is managed by a governing body, the majority of whom are citizens or lawful permanent residents of Zimbabwe.
Important Dates Post Date – 19-Feb-2021 Deadline Date – 15-Mar-2021 Donor Name United States – Agency for International Development Grant Size $500,000 to $1 million Category Grant Reference URL https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=331610