Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Disability Community in Indonesia closing date 01 March 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: Indonesia
- Closing Date: 01 March 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The United Nations Development Programme
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to participate in a Call for Proposals for CSO/NGO to support RESTORE (Response Toward Resilience) project, Support to Person with Disability Community.
- Develop inclusive communication awareness that relevant to the needs of People with disabilities group during COVID19 outbreaks. It includes all information to protect the target groups from infection and more adverse impacts of COVID19
- Conduct advocacy with public transportation service providers, policy makers and consultation with OPDs, to focus on strengthening the available mechanism /system that able to protect target group during COVID19 outbreaks
- Publication of communication awareness raising that adapted to the condition of PwD groups, in particular at public spaces, such as transportation, bus shelter, and other spots/areas in target cities.
- Products of inclusive public communication awareness raising. It must consider certain types of character and needs of disability. UNDP with the selected partner from OPD will define the selection of the most vulnerable type of PwD during pandemic, that can be assisted using the UNDP’ resources. The development of digital inclusive communication products will be considered in the intervention, whenever is possible and required
- Numbers of services providers are influenced by UNDP and OPDs to conduct and create protection to PwD groups service users, during COVID19 outbreaks. UNDP and partner of OPD will focus to certain public services, such as transportation that owned by government and private sector.
- Numbers of OPDs are consulted in designing and advocacy for inclusive communication awareness raising at target public services
- Publication of inclusive public communication awareness raising products at target public services that able to inform wide range audience, in particular PwDs
- At least 10 years or more of work experience in conducting advocacy in the area of people with disabilities (PWDs) and other vulnerable groups issues in Indonesia. The proposal must include structure of Team Leader and members and their educational background and areas of expertise.
- Have experience in providing policy inputs to government in area of people with PWDs and other other vulnerable groups issues in Indonesia
- Should at least have strong networks with government, institution and stakeholders in area of PWDs and GBV prevention and referral mechanism in Indonesia
- Have strong network with PWDs community-based organization, members, etc. including religiousbased institutions such as in education sector, community development, women organization.
- Have familiarity with PWDs, Vulnerable Groups, policies in selected target areas