Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for COVID Grant in United States closing date 12 April 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: United States
- Closing Date: 12 April 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The Perry County Community Foundation
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The Perry County Community Foundation is accepting applications for a grant program supported by the Louis L and Julia Dorothy Coover Charitable Foundation.
The Louis and Dorothy Coover Regional Grantmaking Program, a partnership between the Community Foundation of the Ozarks and Commerce Trust Company, supports rural communities with meaningful, impactful grantmaking and will focus on COVID-19 response and recovery in 2021.
In awarding grants, affiliates of the CFO will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status. Grantees must not, in the use of CFO grant funds, discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status either in its employment practices or in its policies and procedures concerning access to services.
Applicants may apply for up to $10,000 in funding for this grant cycle.
- 501(c)3 organizations or other IRS-approved agencies (government entities, school districts and faith-based organizations) serving the Perry County Area are eligible to apply.
- Grant decisions are made by a selection committee comprised of local community members.
- Applicants who serve the Perry County area are encouraged to apply.
- Agencies must apply for grant funds which reflect a community need brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
|Post Date – 26-Mar-2021|
|Deadline Date – 12-Apr-2021|
|Perry County Community Foundation|
|$1000 to $10,000|
For more information, visit Perry County Community Foundation.