Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Cohesion Project in Burkina Faso closing date 23 March 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: Burkina Faso
- Closing Date: 23 March 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The Local Governance and Social Cohesion Project
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The Local Governance and Social Cohesion Project (GOLCOS) is a partnership project initiated by the UNDP and the Government of the Netherlands in collaboration with the Government of Burkina Faso.
- The logo must promote the values ??conveyed by the GoLCoS (values ??of good governance, social cohesion and good collaboration between populations and FDS) and declined in the description;
- It must be distinguished by its visual quality (graphics, colors, etc.);
- It must be original (this is not another retouched logo);
- It must be dynamic, simple and readable to be easily identifiable and memorable by internal and external customers;
- In black and white version, it must retain its main characteristics;
- It must be easily reproducible on various media (unwinders, brochures, leaflets, T-shirts, pens, flap folder, caps, etc.);
- It is accompanied by a detailed but precise graphic charter setting out the best use of the Logo.
|Post Date – 16-Mar-2021|
|Deadline Date – 23-Mar-2021|
|United Nations Development Programme|