Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Charity Fund in United Kingdom closing date 31 March 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: United Kingdom
- Closing Date: 31 March 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: Gill’s Charity Fund Program.
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
Applications are now open for the Gill’s Charity Fund Program.
- Reducing isolation and vulnerability of older people, through supporting participation in activities.
- Reducing the fear of crime amongst older people.
- Encouraging and supporting independence of older people.
- Improving health and well-being, and supporting older people to remain in their homes.
- Supporting older people to keep warm.
- Supporting older people to access a nutritious meal.
- Reducing potential for age discrimination, and/or abuse.
- Enabling older people to access technology, and
- Enabling older people to access potential benefits and entitlements that they may not be aware of.
- Engaging older people to take community action.
- Enabling active participation of older people in the community in decision making, and addressing issues facing their sector.
Amount: Up to £2,000
What can be supported?
- Running costs, such as sessional costs for tutors, venue hire, transport.
- Capital costs are eligible, if essential to the project
What they will not fund?
The Community Foundation will not fund organizations or activities which promote causes that are contrary to their purposes. Causes and activities that are contrary to their purposes. They will not therefore fund organizations or activities which we determine are linked to the promotion of armaments, alcohol, human rights abuses, tobacco or pornography.
- Fully constituted voluntary organizations and community groups based within Northern Ireland, although the project must be strictly aimed at older people resident in the Borough of Carrickfergus only.
- Applying organizations should provide, promote, maintain or manage or organize amenities and facilities for the promotion of welfare or recreational or cultural activities of a charitable nature.
For more information, visit Community Foundation for Northern Ireland.