Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Agriculture grants in South Africa closing date 02 June 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: South Africa
- Closing Date: 02 June 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: GoGettaz Agripreneu
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize (AGRICULTURE)
About this competition: This competition aims to find agribusinesses that bring technology, innovation, and passion to the agriculture and food industries.
Those who enter get a chance to:
– Win one of two US$50,000 cash prizes – for the most innovative and scalable business ventures.
– Be one of ten finalists who will benefit from a package of support to boost their business.
– Or be one of 250 applicants who will benefit from online training to strengthen their business plans.
– You have to be between the age 18-35 on the day of submission to the competition.
– Hold nationality (with official ID) from any of the 54 nations of the African Union.
– Be the founder/co-founder of the enterprise he or she represents in the competition and play an active role in its operations and leadership.
– Have no criminal record related to corruption, tax evasion, financial impropriety, felony or other offense.
– Not be a previous GoGettaz finalist.
The applicant’s venture must:
– Have its headquarters in one of the 54 countries of the African Union, and be officially registered by 1 August 2021.
– Be designed to be financially sustainable, either as a for-profit business or a market-based social venture.
– Generating revenue at least in part and aiming for non-donor-based sustainability.
– Play a role in the agri-food sector
Applications are open until 18 June 2021