Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Advocacy Grants in United States closing date 15 March 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: United States
- Closing Date: 26 March 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The RRF Foundation
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The RRF Foundation for Aging is pleased to announce the Advocacy Grants Program.
RRF funds advocacy projects that focus on improving public policy for older persons. Of particular interest are projects that:
- Advance policy issues of critical importance to older people such as economic security, caregiving, housing, etc.
- Use clearly focused and strategic efforts to address systemic problems
- Forge partnerships with organizations to achieve better use of resources and to share knowledge
Advocacy Grants are provided to nonprofit organizations that are:
- Proposing a project that has a significant impact on persons, ages 65 and older
- Focusing on achieving policy change throughout the U.S. or within the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Missouri, Wisconsin, or Florida
For more information, visit RRF Foundation for Aging.