Southern Africa Youth Project has published the Call for Proposals for Accelerator Standalone Grant Program in Bahamas closing date 19 February 2021
Southern Africa Youth Project publishes over 100 000 Funding Opportunities, Donor Directories, Tender Documents, Proposals Templates. To access these benefits visit our menu.
PLEASE SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
- Eligible Country: Bahamas
- Closing Date: 19 February 2021
- Categories of Organisations: All organisations
- Opportunity Type: Call for proposal
- Submit Application: Online
- Inviting Company/Donor: The Access Accelerator Standalone Grant Program
- Website for Application and information: Click Here
The Access Accelerator Standalone Grant Program aims to guide the development, funding, growth, and evolution of Micro, Small, and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) in the Bahamas. By equipping and empowering MSMEs with the resources necessary to succeed. The government has committed to providing with additional funding to provide MSMEs within the Bahamas with the third round of grant funding
- Assist with the development of MSMEs in the Bahamas
- Foster an increase in employment opportunities in The Bahamas
- Aid in the rebuilding of the economy
The maximum grant funding available to each entrepreneur will be $5,000.
- Eligible Start-Up or Existing Business must apply through the Access Accelerator
- Applicants must be Bahamian owned or 51% Bahamian owned
- Must have a valid Business License
- Have not been awarded any prior funding through any Access Accelerator programmes
|$1000 to $10,000|
For more information, visit Access Accelerator.